What are the benefits of Invisalign?
The primary advantage to Invisalign is that they are virtually undetectable. The system uses a series of clear plastic aligners that fit over your teeth to gently nudge them into the desired position. Because they are so subtle, no one will realize you are receiving orthodontic treatment except you and your dentist!
Other benefits patients at our Calgary, AB practice appreciate about Invisalign invisible braces include:
- Treatment times are usually shorter than with traditional braces. Most Invisalign patients will reach their desired goals within six to 18 months of wearing the clear plastic aligners.
- There are fewer trips to the dentist while undergoing treatment because adjustments are not needed as they are with traditional braces.
- Caring for your oral health is easier with invisible braces because you remove the aligners for brushing and flossing, so you are not trying to manoeuvre around brackets and wires to keep your teeth clean.
- You will have no food restrictions with Invisalign because you will remove the aligners for eating.
- You can see progress with your smile as it is happening with Invisalign invisible braces.
Invisalign is an excellent option for older teens and adults who can comply with wearing the plastic aligners for at least 22 hours per day.