Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When it comes to your oral health, we understand that you may have questions.
We love educating our patients about dentistry, and we’re happy to discuss your questions and concerns with you. Here are some of the questions we hear most often; however, if yours is not answered here, don’t hesitate to call us.
- Does your office participate in direct billing?
- Why do I need x-rays?
- Why do baby teeth need fillings if they are going to fall out eventually?
- If I’m losing multiple teeth, why shouldn’t I just get dentures?
- Why do I need fluoride?
- What is Invisalign?
- Am I a good candidate for dental implants?
- What is Botox?
- Is botox safe?
- How can I know that I'm finding the right dentist in Calgary?
- What insurances do you accept?
- How is Botox used in dentistry?
- When should my child first see the dentist?
- Why do I need a dental crown?